The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of SC Divertiland Parks SRL, located in Strada Divertismentului, Nr. 1, Chiajna, Ilfov, Romania, as data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website www.divertiland.ro. ( the “website”)
2. DATA COLLECTED
If you are a user of the website, SC Divertiland Parks SRL will process your personal data, such as first and last name, telephone, email address, data on how you use the website, for example your behavior / preferences / habits within divertiland.ro, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of completing the contact forms through the Site or in any other way resulting from the use of the website.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT
Pages on this site may include embedded content, such as YouTube videos, for example. Content embedded on other websites behaves exactly as if you were visiting the other site.
SC Divertiland Parks SRL uses these messages or data only to track problems or questions registered by users. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. PURPOSES AND BASIS OF PROCESSING
If you are a user of the website, SC Divertiland Parks SRL processes your personal data for:
- marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by SC Divertiland Parks SRL, through the website.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You may consent to the processing of data for this purpose by completing and checking the appropriate box in the forms available on the website. To unsubscribe from receiving such business communications you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing business communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
- monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of SC Divertiland Parks SRL to ensure the correct functioning of the website, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the visitors of the website, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
5. DURATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
As a matter of principle, SC Divertiland Parks SRL will process your personal data as much as necessary to achieve the aforementioned processing purposes.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of the data for marketing purposes, SC Divertiland Parks SRL will cease processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by SC Divertiland Parks SRL based on the consent expressed by you, before its withdrawal.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, SC Divertiland Parks SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support SC Divertiland Parks SRL in carrying out the activity through the Website (for example web development companies), or to the central / local public authorities, in the following example cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Website and the services performed through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to SC Divertiland Parks SRL are not transferred outside Romania.
8. USER’S RIGHTS
Under the conditions provided by the legislation regarding the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by SC Divertiland Parks SRL, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain the confirmation from SC Divertiland Parks SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done , the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by SC Divertiland Parks SRL of the inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
these are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
if the personal data have been processed illegally;
if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with European Union law or national law under which the operator is located. It is possible that, following the request for deletion of data, SC Divertiland Parks SRL may anonymize these data (lacking such personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
the person disputes the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; or
the data subject opposed the processing (other than the direct marketing ones), for the period of time in which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by SC Divertiland Parks SRL to another data operator, as long as the conditions stipulated by law are fulfilled;
the right to opposition – regarding the processing activities it can be exercised by sending a request according to the ones indicated below;
at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is located, that the data aimed at it will be processed based on the legitimate interest of SC Divertiland Parks SRL or on the public interest, unless SC Divertiland Parks SRL can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
at any time, free of charge and without justification, that the data aimed at it are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects that concern the person concerned or similarly affect it in -a significant measure;